Release 1.84 - Mar 2015
- Added ability to use Integrated Windows Authentication to
access SQL Server.
- Added meta tags to force IE compatibility mode.
Release 1.83 - Nov 2013
- Install - removed the LDAP authentication option.
- Install - fixed problem with incorrectly setting .NET version
to 2.0 instead of 4.0.
Release 1.82 - May 2012
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a problem with DEP periods not
counting towards retirement points, even when > 50 retirement
points were accrued for the period.
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a problme with partial periods where
credit was not given for partial periods where less than 50
retirement points were accrued. For example, if a soldier had a
period of service for 6 months, and accrued 25 retirement points,
they SHOULD get credit for that time.
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a problem where in certain scenarios
service periods spanning a leap years would not break
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a problem where the RYE date wasn't
established after an E6 period, which threw off the periods of
service for the next period.
- RPAM Page - Reformatted the page and added cumulative service
- Removed COM+ Components.
Release 1.81 - Nov 2011
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a problem with incorrect calculation
of Prior Active Federal Service.
Release 1.80 - Nov 2010
- RPAM Summary now includes IET totals. Used for DD214.
- Data Synch - SIDPERS Soldier IDs synch process updated so that
it won't fail when a bad End of Eval date is entered in
- Database updated to version 1.78.
Release 1.79 - Sept 2010
- Installations now Windows Server 2008 compliant.
Release 1.78 - Feb 2010
- RPAM Calculations - fixed an issue with the Total Service for
Retired Pay calculations (used by Discharges). Problem was where an
RPAM record, which was not the last record in a given year, had a
non-zero CURR_YR_RET_PT that was less than 50, but the year's total
retirement points were actually greater than 50. During the Total
Service for Retired Pay calculations, this period would NOT be
given as credit when it should have been.
- RPAM Calculations - fixed a 2nd issue with Total Service for
Retired Pay calculations. Problem was where there was a period with
a CURR_YR_RET_PT of 0 and the next period with a non-zero
CURR_YR_RET_PT spanned into a different year. The system would use
the CURR_YR_RET_PT from the following year to determine whether the
soldier had 50 points and the time was eligible for retirement,
when it should have used a 0 for the retirement points for the
- Fixed an organizational security related error that can occur
in some situations where the Report Sequence Codes had trailing
- Database upgraded to version 1.76.
Release 1.77 - Jan 2010
- Fixed an issue with some SQL script that runs during the
Release 1.76 - Jan 2010
- Fixed issue with Awards and Weapons Qual Reference tables
permission error when saving.
Release 1.75 - Jan 2008
- Changed Soldier Awards primary key from int to bigint.
- Database upgrade to 1.74
Release 1.74 - Jul 2007
- Support for 7 charactere RSCs in SIDPERS.
- Fixed a problem with the SIDPERS Awards Synch not clearing out
all the old records before importing new ones.
- Database upgrade to 1.73
Release 1.73 - May 2007
- Fixed a problem with the Awards synch process caused by bad
dates in Date Awarded field in SIDPERS.
- Database upgrade to 1.72
Release 1.72 - April 2007
- Fixed a problem with the Awards synchronization and soldiers
with a REC_PREC <> '9999999'
- Database upgrade to 1.71
Release 1.71 - Mar 2007
- Fixed several issues caused by using the Oracle 10.2 client on
the SQL Server. These include:
- View RPAM Summary window.
- SIDPERS Awards Synchronization.
- Changed the "Data Synchronization" page to show which procedure
- Data Synchronization - clicking "Select" now checks all
- Database upgrade to 1.70
Release 1.70 - Mar 2007
- Fixed an issue with usp_Synch_SIDPERS_SoldierIDs when updating
the MOS reference table.
- Database upgrade to 1.69
Release 1.69 - Feb 2007
- Add MPC to the MOS Titles reference table.
- SIDPERS 10G Issue - fixed a problem with the award dates coming
across incorrectly during the SIDPERS Awards Synch process.
- Database upgrade to 1.68
Release 1.68 - Jan 2007
- SIDPERS 10G Issue - usp_Synch_SIDPERS_SoldierIDs date problem
- Database upgrade to 1.67
Release 1.67 - Jan 2007
- AKO LDAP Authentication support added.
- Database upgrade to 1.66
Release 1.66 - Oct 2006
- Fixed a bug where the NCOER synch process got an error about
the c1 cursor already exists.
- Database upgrade to 1.65
Release 1.65 - Sep 2006
- Fix a problem with Discharges security where a capitalized
"Application" name in the security tables caused problems.
- Fix for the RPAM Summary and Discharges. Users of Discharges
would get an error when trying to view the RPAM summary on
- Fixed a problem with the usp_FlagEvents_All stored procedure
that causes problems on systems where database replication is
- Database upgrade to 1.64
Release 1.64 - Sep 2006
- Fixed security issue with the RPAM Summary so that the Awards
Tracking system can use it.
- Fix for using relative paths instead of server names. Helps
Release 1.63 - May 2006
- Database update to version 1.62, 1.63.
- Alterations to work with SQL Server 2005.
- Appinstaller update for SQL Server 2005.
- Linked server TestSQL change.
- Fix for usp_SIDPERS_SoldierSearch error when searching by
Release 1.62 - Jan 2006
- Database update to version 1.61.
- TestSQL for linked servers not running during installation or
- Update for usp_SIDPERS_SoldierSearch using fully qualified
- Force user to select a state when installing
- Enable buffering incorporated into AppInstaller for configuring
- Fix for error when changing Unit on UserEdit page.
- Fix for causing an error in a few states of "cursor c1 already
exists" during the loader
- Added function to MOS Reference table to pull all MOS from
- Set Linked Server Login - change the message to make it more
- Added User Role Report to show users that are configured and
Release 1.61 - Dec 2005
- Fix for Header error on User List page when opening from
Release 1.60 - Dec 2005
- Fix for "txtOfficeSymbol" runtime error on User Edit page.
Release 1.59 - Dec 2005
- Menu update for selecting non-link menu item.
- Database update 1.60.
Release 1.58 - Nov 2005
- Menu update to allow selecting top level menu item for
- Increased height of drop down menus.
- Modify LossSoldierDO xsl document to read from
- Removed the Office and Find Office links and text field from
- Removed the Office Admin roles from UserEdit page.
- Database update 1.59.
Release 1.57 - Nov 2005
- Update for Soldier Search by SSN.
- Database update v1.58.
Release 1.56 - Oct 2005
- Modified table tblImportRef for "hsdsplf".
- Modified database release update sql for version 1.56.
- Removed from the Configuration page "MILPO Orders
- Removed more "Office Admin" roles and persmissions.
- Added SIDPERS linked server definition to DBUpdates.xml for
- Database update v1.57 - for Office Admin roles, linked server
definitions and tblImportRef.
Release 1.55 - Oct 2005
- Provided ability to import PERMS data into CMSWebServices.
- Removed "sa"user from the rcas_table.
- Modified CMSInstall.zip table data for "hsdsplf".
- Changed the Configuration page label to show "MILPO Orders
- Removed "Office Admin" roles and persmissions.
- Removed SIDPERS linked server definition from
- Updated TestLinkedServerPermissions.sql loaded.
- Database update v1.56 - SGLI elections table update in CMS
database, PERMS import updates.
Release 1.54 - Oct 2005
- Fix errors recieved when adding new items to Weapons Qual
Release 1.53 - Oct 2005
- Fix errors recieved when selecting items in Awards, MOS Titles
and Weapons Type reference tables.
- Added file: TestLinkedServerPersmissions.sql. This does a query
against all the tables that we are hitting via linked servers. If
you run it and get any errors, it means the Oracle permissions were
not set up correctly .
Release 1.52 - Oct 2005
- Update for Discharges RPAM Summary.
Release 1.51 - Sep 2005
- Database upgrade v1.55 - update for Discharges RPAM
Release 1.50 - Sep 2005
- Database upgrade v1.54 - Add linked server stored
Release 1.49 - Sep 2005
- Database upgrade v1.53 - update usp_Ref_PayGrade for
Release 1.48 - Aug 2005
- Database upgrade v1.52 - add stored procedure to run all synch
Release 1.47 - Aug 2005
- Database upgrade for Officer Search - v1.51.
Release 1.46 - Aug 2005
- Upgrade for changes in DA21 and Discharges.
- Changes to FindSoldierOrCiv.
- Upgrade for UserServicesDO.
- Database upgrade for Officer Search and Enlisted Search.
Release 1.45 - July 2005
- Upgrade for Discharges - DA4836.
Release 1.44 - May 2005
- Default SQL Timeout set to "0" - no timeout.
Release 1.43 - Apr 2005
- Pay Grade added to sidSoldierIDs table.
- sidOrganizations table added and is populated from SIDPERS as
part of the SoldierID synchronizations.
- Data Synchronization Processes - background process removed and
message now shows next to the button so it will be more
Release 1.42 - Apr 2005
- SIDPERS Soldier IDs Synch process updated to include UPC and
Attached UPC for security purposes.
Release 1.41 - Mar 2005
- Synchronization Processes page added to help manage data
synchronization between SIDPERS, AITS and TwinEngines product
- Soldier ID synchronization with SIDPERS now includes UPC and
Attached UPC for security purposes.
- The connection string to the database server is now encrypted
in the registry on the web server.
Release 1.40 - Feb 2005
- Background SQL Batch functionality added to support T&S
Release 1.39 - Oct 2004
- Search on Loss Soldiers by SSN was not working.
Release 1.38 - Oct 2004
- DOUtil Enhancements for Training Tracking.
Release 1.37 - Sep 2004
- SIDPERS Soldier Search error fix.
Release 1.36 - Sep 2004
- Doc_data and Doc_data_import tables created for import of PERMS
- RPAM Summary page and components moved from Discharges to
CMSWebServices so it can be shared with multiple applications (e.g.
Release 1.35 - Aug 2004
- MILPO Orders and CMS Removed from application list.
Release 1.34 - Jul 2004
- Changes were made so that you don't have to manually set the
"Allow Parent Paths" option in IIS Admin for Windows 2003
- Added support for Training and Security Tracking
- Awards - fixed a problem with an error message about
"Control_onblur()" when editing the awards reference table.
- Awards - some records were not returning in search. Fixed.
- Awards - the "truncate table" statement in the
usp_Normalize_Awards procedure was changed to "delete from". Only
the database owner has the right to run a "truncate table", so
unless the loader was run with the sa login, it would fail on this
Release 1.33 - Apr 2004
- Enhancements added for Discharges package.
- PMOS for loss soldiers problem fixed.
Release 1.31 - Mar 2004
- Added MOSTitles reference table.
Release 1.30 - Mar 2004
- Added Configuration to set the MILPO Orders version and server
Release 1.29 - Nov 2003
- Non Soldier Management - Search: Fixed a problem where the
logins were being displayed multiple times.
Release 1.28 - Nov 2003
- Fixed problem with Find Soldier/Civ under user
- Find Soldier/Civ - Non Soldiers are now included in
Release 1.27 - Nov 2003
- Various updates in support of other applications.
- Upgraded ActiveReports to latest release.
Release 1.23 - Aug 2003
- View Audit Log - problem with this page caused all Audit Log
records for for all OERSupport or JODSupport forms to be displayed
to the user instead of only the Audit Log records that pertained to
the specific OERSupport or JODSupport form the user was
- A new table, tblSIDPERSLoss, was created and entries added into
the CMS table, tblImportRef, which will allow the Loader to import
the entire loss file into this table. Future releases of the
Discharges application will use this table for soldiers no longer
in SIDPERS as opposed to tblLossData, which has much less
Release 1.22 - Jun 2003
- Various fixes in support of other applications.
Release 1.21 - April 2003
- Awards Reference Table - delete did not work and is now
- Awards Reference Table - when creating a new award, an error
occured when adding Medals and Appurtenances.
- Awards Reference Table - after editing an award, the system
would incorrectly redirect to the starting applications page.
- Awards Reference Table - Search option added instead of showing
- Awards Reference Table - when creating a new award, an error
could occur trying to insert a blank appurtenancne
- Awards Reference Table - you will get an error message if you
try to enter an award without entering the code
- User Admin - error message of "Are you want to do this" fixed
to say "Are you sure you want to do this".
- User Admin - problem with "Invalid session error when
administering users should be fixed.
- Non-Soldiers - Rank changed to a text field to allow
non-National Guard ranks.
Release 1.20 - Feb 2003
- Release Notes menu option added.
- Some changes were made to better support unit reorganizations
and the new loader.