Recruiting, Retention amd Promotions
- "I don't have a good way to
monitor the performance of our recruiters."
- "I need to get a better handle
on the process for reenlisting soldiers at the end of their term of
- "We need to do a better job of
ensuring our soldiers are promoted in a timely
Imagine being able to manage your state's end strength with an
easy-to-use system that tracks the performance and daily activity
of your recruiting and retention personnel. Then add the ability to
track and manage promotions for your enlisted soldiers and you have
just some of the features available to you from TwinEngines. Our
solution provides dozens of reports that show historical trends and
daily activities, making it easier for you to spot trends and take
corrective actions in a more timely fashion.
- Track recruiters credited with recruiting each soldier.
- Manage recruiters by groups.
- Define "Peer Groups," like "Experienced"
and "Novice," and report against these groups.
- Track historical performance of recruiters and their
- Assign goals to recruiters and track performance against these
- Track ETS status 30, 60 and 90 days out and all communication
efforts made to the soldiers.
- Generate an online 4836 to re-enlist the soldier.
- Set up and track different reasons that soldiers are not
- View retention-related activities and performance
- View attrition trends and historical details of soldiers that
- Track promotion eligibility dates for all soldiers.
- Use the Commander's tool to enter notes and approve/deny
promotions for soldiers.
- Automatically promote soldiers in grades E1-E4 after
- Collect promotions scores and zones of consideration for E5-E9
- Publish and manage your OML online.
- View promotion-related activity summaries and historical