Version 1.83 - Dec 2015
- Fixed a problem with the import transaction screen caused by
KB3104002 Cumulative security update for IE11.
- Database upgraded to version 70.
Version 1.82 - Nov 2015
- Fixed a problem with the SOLD (aka ISR) transaction definition
getting removed from the ETransRef table.
- Database upgraded to version 70.
Version 1.81 - Nov 2015
- Fixed IE meta tags in Packets with Issues screen.
Version 1.80 - Nov 2015
- NPSG - if soldier has a "4" in the physical profile, they must
be have a T in their physical category.
- PSG - if soldier has a "4" in the physical profile, they must
have a V, W, X, or Y in the physical category.
- PSG - if soldier has a "3" in the physical profile, they must
have a C, D, E, F, G, H, J, L, M, N, P, S, U, or W in the physical
- PSG - if soldier has a "2" in the physical profile, they must
have a B or W in the physical category.
- SIDPERS Synch - fixed a problem with flag dates with an invalid
century killing the synch process.
Version 1.79 - Sept 2015
- Fixed issue with Export Transactions and large numbers of
transactions causing errors when exporting.
- Fixed issue with Transactions Sent and large numbers of records
causing errors when reconciling.
- Transactions sent - added the ability to check all transactions
with "Resend" or "Remove".
- Transactions sent - highlighted "Failed" transactions in
Version 1.78 - Aug 2015
- Meta tags added to force compatibility mode in IE.
Version 1.77 - March 2015
- Support for using Windows authentication for connections to SQL
- PSG - when the MPC is missing in the import file, the import
would fail. If MPC is blank, we determine it from the Rank.
- NPSG/PSG - added a critical error of RACE-POP-GRP cannot be 0 -
- PSG - broke out the local data personnel fields like they are
on the NPSG transaction.
Version 1.76 - Sept 2014
- PSG - added validation for DAYS_WAIVED cannot be blank.
- PSG - fixed some validation rules between DAYS_WAIVED and
- PSG/NPSG - error message for DATE-EXEC-6-YR-SVC-OBLIG should
not be a future date added.
- PSG/NPSG - warning message for DATE-EXEC-6-YR-SVC-OBLIG being
populated when ENLSTMT-OPT-PD is not 1, 4, or 5.
- PSG - Changed Break in Military Status to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed NCO Education to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed NCOES How Aquired to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Benefit Status Waiver to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed IPAY to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Source Commission/Warrant to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Waiver to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Branch School Enrolled to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Branch School Completed to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Course Level Enrolled to a combo box.
- PSG - Changed Highest Military College Course Completed to a
- PSG - Changed Command Status to a drop down.
- PSG - Changed 20 Year Certificate Status to a drop down.
- PSG/NPSG - error message for Date of Initial Procurement >
- PSGW - Remmoved the "DD 4" and "DD 1966" labels since they
Warrants don't have these forms.
- PSGO/PSGW - Removed the "Waiver" label since it doesn't apply
to Officers and Warrants.
Version 1.71 - August 2013
Version 1.75 - April 2014
- Fixed a problem with the PSG transactions and being able to
edit them from the Packets with Issues screen.
- Fixed a problem with the Create Transactions screen and the PSG
transactions not showing all fields correctly by MPC.
- Added several default values for the SOLD to PSG conversion
- Added additional fields to the SOLD transaction file
definition, including LANG, MAERRT, ENPRWV, INDBT01, INDBT02, ASED,
DTCSRO, and AFQTPS
- Added additional conversions from SOLD transaction to PSG
- Added "OriginatingSystem" to the Work In Progress screen.
- Set "OriginatingSystem" to "ARISS" and "ISR" during import
- Added UPC and Unit to the Export Transactions screen.
- Disabled the Transaction Mnemonic in the NPSG/PSG transaction
detail pages. Manually changing this value could cause
- PSG - Added a check for "0" in the TOT-YR-SAT-SVC-RT field.
SIDPERS rejects a 0 in this field and requires either blanks or
between 1 and 50.
Version 1.74 - Feb 2014
- Fixed a problem importing PSG transactions causing an error
about field MAJ-SUBJ-COL-EDUC not being defined.
Version 1.73 - Jan 2014
- SOLD to PSG Conversion - added several defaults and value
- SOLD to PSG Conversion - using TRNSDT instead of DIEMS for the
- Added support for Officer and Warrant PSG transactions where
the transaction format differs.
- Reduced the number of records that show on the Transactions
Sent/Reconcile page to avoid error message when submitting
- PSG - Critical error for Duty Position being a required field
- PSG - Removed a duplicate error message for "Soldier does not
have the Required Security Clearance for the PMOS"
- PSG - RYE format now checked for valid MMDD format.
- PSG - Warning message added for TERM-ENLSTM-RES not matching
ETS Date - Trans Date.
- PSG - Critical Error added for TRANS_DATE being a required
- PSG - Critical Error added for PMOSD-ENLD being a required
- NPSG - Changed warning message from PosnNmbrExcessInd is not
999T to PosnNmbrExcessInd is not YYYY.
- PSG - If AFQT_PCTL_SCORE cannot be "000" message added.
- PSG - If CURR-AERO-RT <> "W" then AVN_SVC_ENTRY_DATE is
- PSG - SRC_CMSN_WRNT is a required field. Defaulted to X in SOLD
- PSG - CMSND_WO_SVC_DATE is a required field.
- PSG - COMD_STAT is a required field. Defaulted to 3 in SOLD
- PSG - BASIC_BR is a required field. Defaulted to T0 in SOLD
- PSG & NPSG - If MAJ-SUBJ-COL-EDUC is "RAX (Unknown)" (which
is now invalid) or blank, look at CIV-EDUC-LEVEL. If CIV-EDUC-LEVEL
is HS or lower or "Y (None)", MAJ-SUBJ-COL-EDUC will be set to "YYY
(None)". Otherwise MAJ-SUBJ-COL-EDUC will be set to "ZZZ
Version 1.72 - August 2013
- Added FOUO Statement.
- Installation - fixed a problem with the cmsuser account not
having rights to a new usp_TransactionConversion_SEL stored
Version 1.70 - June 2013
- Admin - added configuration option to turn on and off the
ability to pull MILPO Orders transactions into the system.
- Admin - added configuration option to set the status of the
MILPO Orders transactions so that they go directly into either Work
In Progress, or Export Transactions.
- Export Transactions - removed the "FTP" checkbox. Now files
will be automatically uploaded to SIDPERS as long as the FTP
configuration in the Admin page has been filled in.
- Installation - fixed a problem with the ETMUploads folder not
being created during the installation.
Version 1.69 - May 2013
- Support for SOLD transaction import. Converts the SOLD
transaction to a PSG transaction.
- NPSG/PSG Import - Race and Religion codes are converted to the
new SIDPERS values.
- NPSG/PSG Validation - Race and Religion codes are validated to
ensure they are valid entries in SIDPERS.
- NPSG - if Enlistment Waiver Condition is blank, it now defaults
to Z9, No Prohibition.
- NPSG - if Current Aero Rating is blank it now defaults to W,
- Synch Processes - added an additional synch process to pull
over the Pay Grade and any active Flags from SIDPERS.
- Export Transactions - added the Pay Grade and Flags for the
- NPSG/PSG - Warning message for PhyCat when having multiple
combinations of 2, 3, and 4 in the Profile was fixed.
Version 1.68 - April 2012
- COM+ Components removed.
Version 1.67 - Feb 2012
- FTP Password is no longer populating in the Admin page.
Version 1.66 - Nov 2011
- Limited the number of records returned on the Transactions Sent
page to 250 to avoid errors when too many records were
- Put error checking on Effective Date to avoid problems caused
during the Reconcile process when an invalid date gets into the
Version 1.65 - Dec 2010
- Fixed a problem with RFP NPSG transactions adding a line feed
character (^M) to the output stream when sent to SIDPERS.
- Added additional validation rules for Weight. Officers must be
between 90 & 267. If Enlisted are outside 90 & 267, they
must have an Enlisted Waiver of W1.
- Fixed a problem with searching for organizations in SIDPERS
causing Invalid numeric data error messages.
- When changing the Effective Date in the transaction, the
Effective Date on the record which acts as a filter in the Export
Transactions screen, was not getting changed. Fixed.
- NGB Enlistment criteria reference updated to FY-07.
- Database upgraded to version 1.61.
Version 1.64 - Sept 2010
- Installation now server 2008 compliant.
Version 1.63 - Dec 2009
- RFP - The edit checks for the 2 positions (Projected and
Current) were swapped. The RFP position at the bottom of the form
was actually for the R&R organization, while the position in
the upper part of the form was for the projected position. The
system now makes sure that the R&R Position with the 026A/52A
para and line are at the bottom of the form under the "RFP"
- PSG - Blank RYE date will now cause a critical error
- Export Transactions - if the effective date on the transaction
was null, these transactions would not show up. Occasionally RCAS
can create transactions with a null Effective date. UI changed so
that these will now appear in the list and can be processed.
- Database upgraded to version 1.60
Version 1.62 - Aug 2009
- RFP - when Enlistment Option Period was changed, the
TermEnlistRsrv would change to an invalid value for RFP. Now
defaults to 12 for all RFPs.
- RFP - critical error added for TermEnlistRsrv <> 12.
- RFP - when the "Create ATCH Transactions for all Non Prior
Service Gains" is turned on, the Attached UPC will no longer show
on the web page for an RFP transaction.
- RFP - when the "Create ATCH Transactions for all Non Prior
Service Gains" is turned on, an ATCH transaction will not be
generated for RFPs.
- RFP - the RFP UPC, Para, Line, and Duty Position are now
checked against SIDPERS for validity.
Version 1.61 - Jul 2009
- RFP - Rule that Procurement Program must be "AX".
- RFP - Rule that Authorized Line Designator must be "52A".
- RFP - Rule that Authorized Paragraph Designator must be
- RFP - Rule that Duty Position must be "00F1O"
- Synch Process - fixed a SQL Error with the E-Trans Manager
- Database upgraded to 1.59
Version 1.60 - May 2009
- Support for RFP program.
- Removed the hyperlink to MILPO Orders since MILPO Orders will
not allow direct links into their system anymore.
- Optimized the usp_Synch_MILPO_ETrans stored procedure to make
it run faster.
- Database upgraded to 1.58
Version 1.59 - Mar 2007
- Fix for a bug in the Oracle 10.2 client.
- Fixed an installation related bug that can occur if
installation is run without ever having imported SIDPERS files into
the database using the loader.
- Database upgraded to 1.56
Version 1.58 - Feb 2007
- Fix for SIDPERS 10G SQL problem with the Reconcile
- Help changed to display the newly updated E-Trans Users
- Fixed date formatting issue with View Soldier Transactions
- Database upgraded to 1.55
Version 1.57 - Nov 2006
- Fixed a problem with ATCH transactions getting generated with
the same, incorrect, information in the ATCH transaction file.
- When selecting the Auth Para/Line from the pop-up window, the
Unit name no longer get's blanked out unless the unit changes.
- Database upgraded to 1.54
Version 1.56 - Aug 2006
- PSG Transaction now allows an ENLSTMT-REEL-BONUS-ENTL value of
A, C, D, Q, R, S, or W.
Version 1.55 - Jun 2006
- Database update 1.53.
- Modified synch stored procedure for datetime conversion
- Change links from using server variables to being relative
- Changes for address error when address is imported longer than
Version 1.54 - Jun 2006
- Database update 1.52.
- Update Get Paragraph Line for SQL Server 7.0.
Version 1.53 - Jun 2006
- Database update 1.51.
- Update to set ETrans_Enable_CreateNPSG_ATCH in Configuration
file to Off if not set already.
Version 1.52 - Jun 2006
- Database update 1.50.
- Table for email process installed.
- Script file contains code to turn on Ole Automation Procedures
for email processes that has to be run manually if needed.
Version 1.51 - Jun 2006
- Removed SIDPERS column from Ariss report.
- Modified Ariss report defaults.
- Removed grant for xp_sendmail in sql script 1.37.
Version 1.50 - May 2006
- NPSG/PSG - Modify rules for Enlistment Option Period and Terms
Version 1.49 - May 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.47, 1.48, 1.49.
- Modifications for SQL Server 2005.
- Appinstaller upgrade for SQL Server 2005.
- Fix for Validate SSN error on import for SQL 7.0.
Version 1.48 - May 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.46.
- Modified FTP login and password encryption to handle special
- Import Tx files - Added process for changing street address for
NPSG/PSG to use Postal Service Standard Suffix on import of
- Added warning message when closing window without saving for
- Added directory access test to FTP test on Admin page.
- Changed default path for FTP destination folder.
Version 1.47 - May 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.45.
- Change PMOSEnlist validation to use first four characters for
- Update for matching Ariss data to ETransMgr transactions.
- Update synch process and data insert for matching Ariss data to
- Changed the alert message for saving critical errors.
- Fixed the PSG TermEnlistRsrv field to be read only.
- Added validation of TermEnlistRsrv and EnlistOptionPeriod on
- Changed reconcile process back to original process for MILPO
Version 1.46 - Apr 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.44.
- Fix for Xceed not registering during application install.
- Modified FTP functionality and added status rollback for
- Delete the transaction text file in the export folder after
- Removed date range input at bottom of Transactions Sent
- Changed format and text for Action radio buttons on NPSG/PSG
- Changed text for email administration on Admin page.
- Changed Ariss report to show Transaction and Packet Issues
- Changed Ariss report to not use Effective date for select
function to determine link.
- Changed Email Report for Packet Issues to only include PSG,
NPSG and IADT transactions.
- Added validation for PMOSEnlist on NPSG.
Version 1.45 - Apr 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.43.
- Allow Ariss upload of DSRO and automated spreadsheets.
- Added functionality to FTP files to SIDPERS.
- Added additional search functionality to Ariss Report.
- Added Unit/Unit Name insert to synch process.
- Added check for ArissData soldier in SIDPERS to synch
Version 1.44 - Apr 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.42.
- Modified synch process for UPC insert.
- NGB Enlistment Criteria document and menu item.
- Force refresh of Packet Issues page after closing Admin
Recruiter email window to show changes.
- Change labels for Find Current UPC.
- Sort comments in email by date desc.
- Added distribution email for imports.
- Fix for save when email notifications is off on Packet Issues
- Fix for save when create ATCH is off on NPSG.
- Fix for comments in email.
- Save Packets Reply Email Address.
- Fix for focus error on NPSG and PSG.
- Updated Help text to be consistant with changes.
Version 1.43 - Apr 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.41.
- Fix for Transaction being removed from Packet Issues after
- Fix for mulitple ATCH create.
Version 1.42 - Apr 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.40.
- Allow input of PMOSEnlist on NPSG form.
- Added ability to change Reply To email address for Packet
- Added NGB Enlistment Criteria document and menu item.
- Added additional transactions to Create Transactions page.
- Added button for bulk move to WIP from Exports page.
- Fix for drop down boxes focus error when opening NPSG from
Packet Issues page.
- Added fucntionality to auto-create the ATCH txt file and move
the ATCH transaction to Sent page.
- Fix for Ariss Report Date cache not clearing.
- Fix for Ariss Excel report.
- Change labels for Find ATCH UPC.
- Fix for finding Soldier in SIDPERS for Ariss report.
- UPC/Unit Name to WIP page, synch process to find unit
Version 1.41 - Mar 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.39.
- Allow Import of Ariss spreadsheets.
- Created Ariss/SIDPERS variance report.
- Removed error message concerning non-citizen service.
- Automatically create ATCH transactions for NPSG.
- Added Admin page function for allowing automatic creation of
ATCH for NPSG.
- Added transactions in reference table to reference type
- Fix for Transaction Originator not being in export file.
- Updated menu to show new features.
Version 1.40 - Mar 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.38.
- Packages with Issues - Changed email functionality to use
- Packages with Issues - Added Mail Server field to Admin page
for email functionality.
- Packages with Issues - Changed format of the email sent.
- Packages with Issues - Disable hyperlinks when fields are
- NPSG/PSG - Ensure TermEnlistRsrv/TERM-ENLSTM-RES is numeric
Version 1.39 - Feb 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.37.
- Changed Menu list order.
- Packages with Issues - Change Email link to drop down box.
- Packages with Issues - Allow assignment of recruiters with and
without email turned on.
Version 1.38 - Feb 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.36.
- Updated menu to show 'Packets with Issues' instead of
'Transactions Sent to ROC'.
- Give users with 'ETrans Recruiter' role the new 'Packet Issues
- Enabled Transaction Originator Code on Admin page.
- Change radio button 'Mark this transaction as 'Complete' from
R&R, to 'The issues with this transaction have been
- Change radio button 'Mark this transaction as Waiting on
R&R' to 'There are still issues with this packet. Leave it in
the Packets with Issues page'.
Version 1.37 - Feb 2006
- Database upgrade - version 1.35.
- Removed the linked server definition from EtransMgr.
- Disabled the Transaction Originator code, Path of File Folder
and Email Address on the Exports page and moved them to the Admin
- Validate the POSC code against the PERS_POSC_CODE_TBL.
- Fix for changing SMOS when soldier does not have security
- Changed the reference table lookups to allow search by code,
description and blank.
- Validate TERM-ENLSTM-RES is numeric from 000-999.
- Transaction Report - add ability to change status.
- Add 'UPC used in transaction file names' item to Admin page to
use instead of current user's UPC when generating file name for
- Transaction Report - change 'PDF' link to 'PERMS'.
- Fix for creating PSGs for warrant officer.
- Work in Progress - change button from 'Send selected
transaction to SIDPERS' to 'Mark Selected Transactions as Ready to
- Fix for last validation error message not clearing.
- Fix for Create Transaction error for PPAY.
- Added validation page for IADT.
- Duplicate statuses now show for only NPSG and PSG.
- Import Transactions - added message for user to have read/write
access to folder on webserver.
- Enhanced validation for Bonuses.
- ROC - enabled all transactions with Waiting on RR to be
- ROC - added email assignment for transactions.
- ROC - added administration for recruiter email addresses.
- ROC - will have only two choices for status selection on
- ROC - Disabled fields on transaction pages depending on status
- Transaction Report - added ablility to search for 'Complete
from RR' and 'Waiting on RR'.
- Changed 'ETransMgr Recruiter' to 'Packet Issues Manager'.
- Changed radio selections from "Mark this transaction as ready
to send, it can now be sent to SIDPERS, but also send it back to
R&R for follow-up" and "Send this transaction back to R&R
for corrections" to "Mark this transaction as ready to send, it can
now be sent to SIDPERS, but flag for follow up by the Packet Issues
Manager" and "Send this transaction to the Packet Issues Manager
- Added 'Enable Email Notifications' function to Admin page, sets
values for email features to appear on Packets with Issues
Version 1.36 - Jan 2006
- Turn off synch process that pulls in electronic transactions
from MILPO Orders.
- NPSG/PSG - Fix error rule for APO/FPO and address.
- NPSG/PSG - Added preceding zeros for Civilian Occupation
- Fix for Header error when loading ROC Transaction Update
- NPSG/PSG - Fix for Mailing Address false error of not being
- NPSG/PSG - Fix for DOB xml error.
- PSG - Fix for Assignment Loss Rsn, included A1:A2:B1:B2 as
- PSG - Fix for DATE-CURR-PROC false error of not being
- Database upgrade - version 1.34.
Version 1.35 - Nov 2005
- Database upgrade - version 1.33.
- Added alert window for not selecting an action for
- Fix for object error when loading soldier with MajSubColEduc
- Validate Duty Position MOS against POSC table in SIDPERS.
Version 1.34 - Nov 2005
- Database upgrade - version 1.32.
- Fix for MOS validation for NPSG/PSG PMOS-ENLD and
EnlistReenlBnsRsrvMOS and SMOS.
- Fix for NPSG/PSG reconcile being marked as Applied to SIDPERS
when they Fail.
- Change DATE-INIT-ENTRY-MIL-SVC field name to TRANS_DATE for PSG
- Change PDF link to PERMS.
- Change Admin page to show "State PERMS Server Login Page".
- Enhance POSC validation for ENLSTMT-REENL-BONUS-MOS and
- Give ETransMgr Admin access to Recruiter page.
Version 1.33 - Nov 2005
- Removed radio buttons and added check boxes to select for
processing transactions with one button to run the selected process
on the Export Transactions and Work in Progress pages.
- Removed "Remove" buttons and added check boxes to select for
removing transactions with one button to run the selected process
on the Export Transactions and Work in Progress pages.
Version 1.32 - Nov 2005
- Updated usp_Synch_MILPO_ETrans for synch process to set
transactions from MIPLO Orders to have order status "Ready to
- Database upgrade - (version 1.31).
Version 1.31 - Nov 2005
- Restricted access to Export Transactions and Transactions Sent
screens to ETransMgr Admin only.
- Re-aligned radio buttons for actions.
- Database upgrade - (version 1.30).
Version 1.30 - Nov 2005
- *** Created an ETransMgr Admin role.
- *** ETransMgr Admin is only role that can export transactions
to SIDPERS and the Reconcile function.
- Transaction Edit Screen - implemented radio buttons for
- Import Transactions - default status to "Held by User".
- Changed "Awaiting Processing" status to "Ready to Send".
- Created new column to display duplicate statues.
- Break out the Transactions to Process screen into two pages -
Work in Progress and Export Transactions.
- Removed Recruiter combo box.
- Recruiter screen now shows all transactions that have been sent
back to R&R.
- Added an R&R status field.
- When doing the reconcile for NPSG/PSG, if an active record
exists in SIDPERS, mark it as reconciled regardless of whether or
not the transaction exists in the transaction history table.
- Added Para/Line validation to the validation function.
- The validation function now runs automatically when the
NPSG/PSG page first comes up.
- Database upgrade - (version 1.29).
Version 1.29 - Nov 2005
- Added ability to create transactions.
- Database upgrade - (version 1.28).
Version 1.28 - Oct 2005
- Made "Awaiting Processing" the default status for imported
- Added fix for "Operation Not Allowed" due to ASP Max Requests
in the IIS Metabase.xml.
- Include an underscore character in file name when mnemonic is
three characters when creating export files.
- Changed "Duplicate" status descriptions.
- Correct problem with warning messages not displaying when there
are no critical errors after validation.
- Highlight all of the warning and critical error fields after
the validate is complete.
- Transaction Report - search by date changed to use military
- Correct Help page to refer to Synch process stored
- Included transaction types - PPAY and IADT.
- Database upgrade - (version 1.27).
Version 1.27 - July 2005
- Transaction to Process - prevent processing of duplicates
- Database upgrade - (version 1.26).
Version 1.26 - June 2005
- Import Tx Files - fix import error for NPSG/PSG files.
Version 1.25 - June 2005
- Database upgrade
- Transaction to Process - fix trailing spaces issue.
- Import Tx Files - Changed 'Duplicate' status criteria to apply
to if the soldier has an active record in SIDPERS and an NPSG or
PSG transaction in ETrans and has been 'Reconciled' (e.g. the
transaction has already been processed through E-Trans and SIDPERS
has been updated successfully).
- Import Tx Files - Added new status of 'Active Duplicate'.
Applies to if the soldier has an active record in SIDPERS, but no
NPSG or PSG transactions have been through ETransMgr.
- Import Tx Files - Changed status of 'Possible Duplicate' to
'ETransMgr Duplicate'. Applies to if there is no active record in
SIDPERS for the soldier, but there is another 'Active' transaction
in E-TransMgr. An 'Active' transaction in E-TransMgr would be any
transaction that is still on one of the screens (Returned to ROC,
Sent To SIDPERS, Held by User, etc..).
Version 1.24 - May 2005
- Database upgrade - convert to AITS 2.0.
- NPSG/PSG - fixed future date error for YrMoLastExam.
- NPSG/PSG - Allow save without validation when select button
"Return to Recruiter".
- NPSG/PSG - Allow user to save document with Critical
- Fixed Decryption Error in Appinstaller.
- Transaction to Process - orders link error fixed.
Version 1.23 - May 2005
- Database upgrade - update for MILPO Orders pulling incorrect
Version 1.22 - May 2005
- Database upgrade.
- NPSG/PSG - relocated MIL_PERS_CLASS and PREV_ORG_IDENT.
- NPSG/PSG - repaired Remove process.
- NPSG/PSG - repaired Save process.
- NPSG/PSG - display Critical Errors when data not saved due to
- PSG - fixed 'Cumulative Leave Paid' false error message.
- PSG - fixed xml error for 'Date 6yr Oblig'.
- PSG - fixed SMOS ENLD error.
- PSG - fixed NPSG error on PSG.
- PSG - fixed Civilian Education Level/MajSubColEduc business
- PSG - fixed Num Days Wavied/Benefit Status Waiver business
- PSG - changed warning message for EnlistmentOptionPeriod to
apply to PSG.
- PSG - fixed EnlistmentOptionPeriod business rule.
- PSG - removed error check for Enlist w/bonus and Enlist option
for 6 years, reason - not applicatable to PSG.
Version 1.21 - Apr 2005
- Database upgrade.
Version 1.20 - Apr 2005
- PSG/NPSG - display 'Duplicate' or 'Possible Duplicate' status
types on the Transaction to Process page after Import.
- PSG/NPSG - Grouped items by association.
- PSG/NPSG - Fixed rules logic for BAQ E Date, PhyCatg,
- Database upgrade.
Version 1.19 - Apr 2005
- PSG - Error/Warning validation added.
- Database upgrade - Synch Processes.
Version 1.18 - Apr 2005
- NPSG - Error/Warning validation added.
- Import Tx Files - check for Carriage Return in text file to
prevent empty records.
- Database upgrade.
- Transaction to Process - removed text file creation on Remove
Version 1.17 - Mar 2005
- Encrypted database login in windows registry.
- Database upgrade.
- Synchronization Processes added to CMSWebServices Synch
Version 1.16 - Mar 2005
- Database upgrade.
- PSG/NPSG - corrected the reference for the POSC for the Duty
- PSG/NPSG - changed the reference for Vacancies in the Duty
- PSG/NPSG - changed reference for Duty Position Title
- PSG - fixed "TERM-ENLSTM-RES" xml node error.
- Transactions to Process - NPSG/PSG - color of Status will
change to Red if "Awaiting Processing" for more than 15 days.
Version 1.15 - Mar 2005
- Database upgrade.
- Added default gateway page to direct user to correct opening
- Allowed Recruiter user access to Transaction Report, Help and
- Corrected combo box save issue on NPSG and PSG pages.
Version 1.14 - Mar 2005
- Database upgrade.
Version 1.13 - Mar 2005
- Fixed alignment problem with Transactions Sent page.
- Installation program error to configure MTS Components.
- Added separate page for PSG view soldier.
- Added Drop-downs for PSG view soldier.
- NPSG/PSG pages - changed to hyperlink look-ups for view
soldier, indicated by '*'.
- NPSG/PSG pages - fixed save problem for some fields.
- NPSG/PSG pages - added fields to display available code
descriptions on NPSG and PSG pages.
- NPSG/PSG pages - show description and code in dropdowns and
- NPSG/PSG pages - sort lists in dropdowns.
- NPSG/PSG pages - added City and Unit search to Duty Position
- NPSG/PSG pages - fixed "unterminated string" error during
search when return value contained double quotes.
- NPSG/PSG pages - allow "blank" searches to return all.
- NPSG/PSG pages - change search to look for characters within
- NPSG/PSG pages - UPC search returns sorted by Report Sequence
- NPSG/PSG pages - removed default value on lookup pages.
- NPSG/PSG pages - changed lookup pages to search by
- Changed SQL query's to avoid crash if SIDPERS is down during
- Upgraded the Database
- Import Text Files page - added file list display.
- Import Text Files page - added check for duplicate file
- Import Text Files page - added notification of records
- Import Text Files page - increased the size of the file name
- Incorporated NPSG/PSG links into "Transactions to Process",
"Transactions Sent" and "Transactions Returned to Recruiter"
Version 1.12 - Feb 2005
- Added separate page for NPSG view soldier.
- Added Drop-downs for NPSG view soldier.
- Added Tab look-ups for NPSG view soldier, indicated by
- Added Help files.
- Upgraded the Database to version 1.10.
- Fixed installer problem for new install.
- Added ability to remove transaction from processing on
Transaction to Process page.
Version 1.11 - Jan 2005
- Fixed problem of spaces being trimmed off of end of Soldier
Version 1.10 - Jan 2005
- Enabled 'Attachment (ATCH)' Transaction Type to show.
- Upgrade the Database to version 1.9.
Version 1.09 - Jan 2005
- The radio buttons for Hold and Process transactions will now
change depending on the status of the soldier.
Version 1.08 - Dec 2004
- Connection to SIDPERS now goes through SQL Server linked
server. You no longer have to have the Oracle client installed on
the web server.
- Recruiting and Retention hooks.
- Added new page for 'Transactions sent to ROC'.
- Updated menus to show new page for ROC.
- Added 'Status' column to 'Transactions to Process' page.
- Added Comment area to 'Transaction Information' page.
- Created new db role: 'Recruiter'.
- Added new status items:'Resubmitted' and 'Returned to
- Updated reference table for PSG and NPSG breakout.
- Added Audit Log to 'Transaction Information' page.
Version 1.04 - Jun 2004
- PSG Transaction now supported.
Version 1.03 - Mar 2004
- When viewing the SIDPERS transactions, the transaction are
broken apart into the individual fields which you can now
- Import Transactions - a check is done on the first line of the
file for the email address. If the first line does not contain an
"@" (signifying it is not an email address), then it is imported.
Otherwise the first line is skipped.
- Transactions Sent to SIDPERS - The "Orders" view was not always
returning records. Fixed.
- View Orders - link allows for connecting to the RCAS 8.1 MILPO
Version 1.02 - Feb 2004
- Installation - shortcut to "Set Database Login" did not
- Transactions to Process - the Originator Code, Path, and Email
Address were previously saved in the Registry on the web server. On
Win2000 systems, the user logged into the website would have to
have write permissions on the web-server's Registry or they would
get an error. This information has now been moved to the database
to avoid this problem.
- Process Transactions - filter by Transaction Type and Effective
- Import Tx Files added - gives the ability to import previous
transaction files or NPSG transactions from ARISS and track them in
Version 1.01 - Jan 2004
- Transactions To Process - Transaction Originator Code, Path,
and Email address were not saving. Fixed.
- Transaction Files - semi-colons removed from the end of each
line of transaction.
- View SIDPERS Tx - screen added to view all SIDPERS Transactions
for a soldier.
- Record counts added.